środa, 14 września 2016

30 day Hobby Challenge #14 / 30 dniowe Wyzwanie Figurkowe #14




Favourite type of terrain, battle ground or a diorama?


When it comes to my gaming tables I don't have a particular type I like, but I got my favourite set ups. Let's go.

For my small games, where there should be no or very little vehicles, I like very congested city terrain. That's why you can see such in my battle reports.

For bigger games I like almost empty tables. Couple buildings here and there, some trees, hills and that's it. A lot of space to manouver around.

In general I do not like to play on an unfinished tables, with unfinished models, but it doesn't have to be a Warhammer World level of table to be pleasant. 
The models should be the focuse point, not the terrain, but the more details there are the better.
Ulubiony rodzaj pola bitwy, element terenu lub makieta?

Jeśli chodzi o teren do gry, to w sumie nie mam nic ulubionego, ale mam ulubione typy ustawień. Tak więc zaczynajmy.

Do małych gier, gdzie nie będzie lub też nie powinno być zbyt dużo pojazdów, to na pewno lubię gęsto zagęszczone tereny miejskie. Dlatego też na moich raportach można takie spotkać.

Lubię także, do większych gier, puste zupełnie stoły z kilkoma elementami, budynkami a tak poza tym jakaś skałka, lasek i koniec.

Ogólnie nie lubię grać na nie skończonych stołach, niepomalowanymi modelami, ale nie przesadzając, nie muszę grać na dioramie.
Oczywiście im więcej detali, tym lepiej, ale to jednak modele mają być w centrum zainteresowania.


2 komentarze:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...